Lighting for Advanced Manufacturing
ionLUX™ High Bay
At the heart of the High Bay lamp is Ceravision’s unique patented technology. This revolutionary technology provides a superior quality light with industry leading energy and carbon savings:
- Lowest total cost of ownership
- Energy savings of up to 65%
- Full spectrum light source with colour temperature of 4500k and colour rendering index of 75+
- Unrivalled uniformity of light delivery
- 90% lumen maintenance after 25,000 hours
- Fewer fixtures required
- Dimmable leading to further energy savings.
For brochure download, click here.
Energy efficiency is a global driver within many markets and Ceravision’s core technology has the ability to address these markets. Due to the flexible nature of the technology we are able to facilitate a variety of power levels (400 W to 5 kW) and spectra ranging from visible to UV light.
Ceravision’s High Efficiency Plasma (HEP) light is particularly suited to medium and high power applications. The light is emitted from a very small source, which enables Ceravision to accurately focus and distribute the light. This in turn facilitates significantly greater optical performance.
Ceravision maintains an extensive Intellectual Property (“IP”) portfolio comprising Patents, Trade Marks and Design Rights.